Who are we?
The aim of the Care Co-ordinator is to help you, the patient, find local services that may benefit your health and wellbeing. To help you feel supported in your own care or in caring for someone else.
How can we help you?
If you are living with a medical condition and require some additional support – whatever it is – we are here to help. Equally, if you are a carer for somebody else, we are available to help both you and the person you care for. We can support you in making decisions about how/where to live in older age. Finding the right support can be a difficult and daunting task.
We can help you find the right path to follow by providing information on local services.
If you are 75 or over and you would like a chat to find out more about what our Care Co-ordinator can help with, please ring reception on 01444 458022 and ask for Jo Wood who is our Care Co-ordinator
What we can help you with…
- Finding Care Providers
- Befriending and Bereavement Services
- Funding Support including Social Services
- Sensory services (For hearing and sight)
- Contingency Planning
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s support
- Support for Carers
- Managing energy bills
- Activity Centres
- Weight Management
- Foot Care
- Meals on Wheels
- Safety in the home including security/Keysafe and fire safety
- Getting involved with your Community
- General advice and information
- Equipment to maximise independence
- Support and Respite Services for Carers